How to RegisterVanleena is offering ONLINE Registration this year!
It is best to register early to guarantee your place in a particular class. New students need to contact the studio for an evaluation/appointment to ensure that the correct classes are chosen.We are always happy to meet with current and prospective parents to discuss placement and class choice as well as providing studio tours.
If you are a current student and wish to enter a performing group in September please click here to be assessed.
Registration for classes can Online or In Person
- Students whose class selection is straightforward can register online. Summer office hours are 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday and Saturday 10:00am-2:00pm.
- It is best to register EARLY to guarantee a place in particular classes or time slot.
- We are always happy to meet with current and prospective parents to discuss placement and class choice as well as providing studio tours.
- Students requiring a personal interview or assessment are welcome to call the office (604)-983-2623) to make an appointment to discuss your personal schedule.
- If a student trained at a particular non-competitive level/age last season, (beginner, level 1-3), they should register for the next level/age up, unless otherwise advised.
- Performing/Competitive Jazz, Lyrical or Hip Hop classes are by audition and placement for new students.
- Registration for a performing/competitive group requires a minimum of 2 ballet classes per week.